Info & contacts
Have any questions, doubts, or concerns? If you haven't booked yet because you need more information, please contact us: we're here to make your booking as easy as possible and to provide you with the answers you need. Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Contact us for your seaside vacation
How to reach us:
HIGHWAY A14 (Bologna-Ancona-Taranto) - exit Ancona Sud-Osimo (from the north), exit Loreto-Porto Recanati (from the south). After that, take the NUMANA exit. The distance from the toll booth is approximately 10 kilometers in both cases. When you arrive in Numana, enter the center (there is only one access gate), cross Piazza del Santuario, enter Corso Roma, and proceed to the beach, where the road ends and the hotel awaits.
TRAIN - Ancona Station (20 km from Numana - see Anconarenibus.it for RENI bus schedules and information). When you arrive at the "Numana Centro" stop, call us and one of our vehicles will meet you and take you to the hotel.
We recommend making direct and real-time telephone bookings at 071 7360271 , preferably between the hours of 8.30/10.00 - 13.00/15.00 - 18.00/21.00. (during the winter closing period the contact number is 071 9330455). Only use the form to request information.
The reservation will be considered confirmed once the agreed-upon deposit is received. Deposits can be sent as follows:
- 1) Bank transfer to Hotel La Spiaggiola snc at BPER Banca - Numana Branch, Iban: IT 30 A 05387 37471 000042056146
- 2) Money order made payable to Hotel La Spiaggiola (Via Colombo 12 - 60026 Numana AN)
- 3) Credit card by prior arrangement with the hotel management
- Check-in begins at 12 p.m. on the day of arrival, and check-out is at 10 a.m. on the day of departure; please notify us if you plan to arrive after 4 p.m.
- If the guest cancels the reservation for any reason after booking and sending the deposit, Management will keep the deposit.
- Payment will be made based on the initial booked period. As a result, if the arrival date is changed, the customer is still required to pay from the beginning of the reservation.
- If guests decide to leave the hotel before the end of the reservation period, they must still pay for the reservation in full.
For requests and availability, use the form or call 071 7360271 preferably during the following time slots: 8:30-10:00 am / 1:00-3:00 pm / 6:00-9:00 pm. Please note:
- For stays in June and September: 3 or 4 days minimum reservation is required.
- For stays in July and August: a one-week minimum reservation is required.
In addition to what is stated above, please mind that shorter stays may be considered at the time or at most two or three days before the start of the stay itself, subject to availability.